He Toki is a sought after partner in the industry and we have exciting partnership opportunities for you.
Our current partners include: businesses, local government, central government agencies. And our funding comes from tertiary providers, other MPTT, rūnanga and iwi.
Our model has Māori values at its heart.
- We will work to develop and coach a skilled local workforce
- We will monitor and support employment and business trends
- We will put our relationships, and people first
Easing what can be hard for apprentice employers
- We help with transition and support to ensure our apprentices fit into your teams
- We work alongside employers and apprentices to help them understand what is expected of them from day one
- We help with study, PPE, drivers licenses, and finding your apprentices other work when you have down time
For more information, please contact
Apprenticeship Trust Manager
Professional Development business mentoring
He Toki provides Ako Whakaruruhau, or effective Māori mentoring training for those involved in our programme.
Success for Māori learners in workplace setting requires:
- Company leadership that is strongly committed to supporting and enhancing diversity and organisational change
- Companies are open to supporting change
- Strong connections to Māori communities
- Businesses need to be prepared to address deficit attitudes in staff and managers
- Workplaces support positive learning practices and relationships
- There are supportive mentoring relationships
For more information, please contact: